Summer Session 2020
Summer Session News
- Summer Session I: May 26-June 19, 2020
- Summer Session II: June 22-July 31, 2020
For more detailed timelime information, please see the refer to the Office of the Registrar.
- Lab and Other Fees
- Courses with concurrent labs, field work, or activities outside of the regular lecture usually include a fee in addition to the tuition price. Please refer to the course descriptions for information.
- Campus Based Mandatory Student Fees
- $35 Student Life Center Fee. Exempt for students enrolled in purely distance or online courses at a particular campus.
- College Administrative Fee
- Some courses are not billed based on tuition per credit, these courses have a $153.00 (1/2 of the resident undergraduate credit rate) per course Administrative Fee. This fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Special Summer Programs
Summer Session Assistance
Effective Summer Session 2019+, for specific summer course information or to register, please contact the college of interest directly.